Wednesday 3 September 2008

My essay is done!

For the last three days I have been working very hard writing my essay. Today I finished it and it makes me very happy. It was quite hard work to write about my subject area because there was so many information and at the same time nothing. I had to chose appropriate information and make them sensible. By the way I learnt a lot of proffesional vocabulary during reading all these books. I can say it was very useful lesson for me due to accademic reading and writing.Classes with Susannah have been very helpful as well, otherwise I would have no clue about referencing and plagiarism. I can see that I have improved my vocaulary but I am not sure about the grammar. I will find out when Susannah assesses my work. Ops....I am a little bit scared of this. Hopefully everything will be ok because I made so much effort to do it as best as I could.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

It's good that you are able to reflect on the process of essay writing. This process will help you register your progress the more experienced and confident you become in essay writing.