Saturday 30 August 2008

The first attempt at writing essay

Today I tried to write a first part of my essay. I found some good sources and I used them. I initialy have the generaly considered part of globalisation. I am going to do more research tomorrow. I tried to enter the university library service about journals but I was not allowed so I found a quite usefull journal website www.iop.org/EJ. I recommend to check it out to everyone.
I will also write a little bit about my last days experiences. It has been a nice weather for the few days so me and my boyfriend decided to bicycle. We found very nice park around the place where we live but it seems to be unlucky place for my bike. When we were entering the park I had a flat tyre! Luckly my brother picked us up by car from that place so we did not have to walk all this way. My boyfried fixed the tyre for me today and we decided to visit that park at last. On the way where I have never been seing anything dangerous to my bike I had a bed luck! I had a flat tyre again!!!This time we had to walk all this way home in the fully sun!It was very hard to deal with it. There must be something with that park that my bike does not want to go there:) Hopefully the third time I will be lucky:) I am going to try soon.

No comments: