Tuesday 19 August 2008

Self study 18/08/08

What are my aims for this month?

The answer is both easy and little bit complicated. Obviously I am going to improve my English language skills but the point of this is how to do this best. I did kind of examination of myself yesterday and I decided I had to work out my grammar and reading skills mostly.

How am I going to do this?

Firstly I can not to give up if there will be any misfortunes and difficulties.
Secondly I need to read more books and newspapers what will improve my grammar and vocabulary.
Thirdly I am going to watch some interesting programs on TV what will help me practising pronunciation of words.
However I want to focus on more effective reading which is very important on university. I am planning to exercise on texts from my IELTS practice book and form the website: www.longman.com

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Many thanks, Paulina. This looks great. Good ideas for self-study. As you say, reading is going to be important for your degree subject, so aim to find your reading list and start reading.
For grammar, area I noticed you have a couple of errors are relative clauses and articles, so this could be a starting point for your self-study