Monday 25 August 2008

Self study 25/08/08

Today I spent a lot of time searching some sources which I would be able to use for my essay. I found it very difficult to get proper example of the case which I want to explain. I learnt a lot but I feel it was useless because I did not find any concrete facts which will be convenient to my work. I also did my homework and wrote draft of my essay( unfortunately without examples so it is still worthless). I spoke to my friend and she suggested me few subjects which I can mantion in my work. Hopefully I will find a good way to make my essay correct.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Some useful work Paulina. On the vocab, try to write a sentence using some of the new words you list. We'll share ideas on where you might find examples/case studies in class tomorrow.