Tuesday 19 August 2008

Who am I ?




My name is Paulina. I come from a small town called Busko Zdroj located in south part of Poland. There is 16000 inhibitants living there what makes it very quiet and peaceful place. I came to London 3 years ago to develop myself and live more effectively. I can say that I am doing well because I am succesful in some aims which I planned before. During this time I gathered NVQ qaulification of General Beauty Therapy, I work in my profession and now it is the time for me to step up.

I have always been interested in science and some economical subjects such as Marketing what I am going to study. As the second subject I chose Business because I have always been curious of this and how it works. Apart of this I like sport( bicycling and yoga practise) and travelling.By this time I visited Hungary, Ukraine, Slovakia, France, Canada and Denmark.

In the nearest future I would love to be succesful in the course which I have been taking and take the advantage of this during my degree.

No comments: